You can add music to an Apple Photos Slideshow on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Here’s how to do it!
Checkout this video:
Adding music to an Apple Photos slideshow
Apple’s Photos app makes it easy to create a slideshow of your favorite memories, complete with transitions, titles and your choice of background music. To add music to your slideshow, simply select the “Music” option in the toolbar while working on your slideshow project. Then, choose a song or piece of audio from your music library to use as background music for your slideshow. You can also adjust the volume of the music and set it to play on a loop.
How to add music to an Apple Photos slideshow
iTunes offers a great way to easily add music to your Apple Photos slideshows. You can either use existing music in your iTunes library or purchase new songs from the iTunes Store.
To add music to an Apple Photos slideshow:
1. Open iTunes and go to the Songs tab.
2. Select the song or songs you want to use in your slideshow.
3. Right-click on the selection and choose Get Info.
4. Click on the Options tab and check the boxes next to Start and Stop.
5. Enter the desired start and stop times for the song in the fields provided.
6. Click OK and then drag the song or songs into your Apple Photos slideshow project.
Tips for adding music to an Apple Photos slideshow
There are a few things to keep in mind when adding music to an Apple Photos slideshow. First, you’ll need to make sure that the music you select is compatible with Apple Photos. Second, you’ll want to choose a song that fits the mood of your slideshow. And finally, you’ll need to make sure that the volume of the song is just right so that it doesn’t overpower the photos in your slideshow.
Best practices for adding music to an Apple Photos slideshow
There are a few things to keep in mind when adding music to an Apple Photos slideshow. First, make sure that the music you select is appropriate for the tone of the slideshow. If the slideshow is lighthearted, for example, choose a song with a similar vibe. Second, keep the volume of the music in mind. It should be neither too loud nor too soft in relation to the video and photos in the slideshow. Finally, make sure that the length of the song is appropriate for the length of the slideshow. You don’t want the song to end abruptly or drag on too long.
With these tips in mind, follow the steps below to add music to your Apple Photos slideshow.
1. Open Apple Photos and select the album or folder containing the photos you want to use in your slideshow.
2. Click on the first photo in the album or folder and then press and hold down the Shift key on your keyboard. While still holding down Shift, click on the last photo you want to include in your slideshow. All of the photos between those two points will be selected.
3. With your photos selected, click on File > New Slideshow from Selection in Apple Photos.
4. A new window will open; give your slideshow a name and then click on Choose Theme. From there, select a theme for your slideshow (e.g., Ken Burns, Shatter, etc.).
If you don’t see any themes listed under Choose Theme, it means that you don’t have any compatible themes installed on your computer. To find and install new themes, click on Get More Themes… at the bottom of this window and follow instructions from there.
5a. If you want Apple Photos to choose random transitions between photos automatically: With your theme selected, check off Random order under Transition options and then skip to step 6 below..
If you want to manually choose how each photo transitions into the next one: Do not check off Random order under Transition options; instead, click on each photo transition type (eft-to-right wipe, right-to-left wipe, etc.) next to each photo until you’ve assigned a transition type for every photo in your selection and then proceed to step 5b below..
Clicking once on a transition type will apply it to just that one photo; clicking twice will apply it to that photo as well as all subsequent photos unless you manually override it with a different transition type for those individual photos..
5b (Optional). If you manually chose each photo’s transition type in step 5a above: Under Duration options , change how long each transition lasts by selecting Half second , 1 second , 2 seconds , etc.; when you’re done making changes here, skip ahead to step 6 below..
6 (Required). Under Music options: Click on Choose… next to Music box ; this will open up a Finder window where you can select an audio file from your computer’s hard drive..
Once you’ve chosen an audio file, it will start playing automatically so that you can preview it.. If everything sounds good and you’re happy with your choices up until this point , go ahead and click on Export button ; this will open up a new window where you can name your newly exported video file and choose where it gets saved onto your computer’s hard drive .
How to make your Apple Photos slideshow more engaging with music
Music can make or break a slideshow, so it’s important to choose the right tracks to accompany your photos. Fortunately, Apple Photos makes it easy to add music to your slideshows. Here’s how:
1. Open Apple Photos and select the slideshow you want to add music to.
2. Click the “Edit” button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. In the “Edit” pane, scroll down to the “Music” section and click the “Add Music” button.
4. A pop-up window will appear allowing you to select a song from your iTunes library. Choose a song that you think will complement your photos well and click “OK.”
5. Your song will now be added to your slideshow! You can adjust the playback speed and volume by clicking the “Options” button in the “Music” section.
Adding music to an Apple Photos slideshow – step by step
Adding music to your Apple Photos slideshow is a great way to personalize it and make it more enjoyable for your viewers. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Open the Apple Photos app and select the album that contains the photos you want to include in your slideshow.
2. Tap the “Select” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, then tap each photo you want to include in your slideshow.
3. Once you’ve selected all of the photos you want to include, tap the “Share” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Select “Slideshow” from the list of options.
5. On the next screen, tap “Options” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
6. On the “Options” screen, make sure that “Music” is turned on, then tap “Done.”
7. On the “Slideshow” screen, tap “Choose Music,” then select a song from your music library that you want to use as background music for your slideshow. If you don’t have any music stored on your device, you can purchase songs from the iTunes Store by tapping “Store.”
8. Once you’ve selected a song, tap “Done,” then tap “Play” to start playing your slideshow with background music!
How to add music to an Apple Photos slideshow – tips and tricks
It’s easy to add music to an Apple Photos slideshow – just select the songs you want to use from your iTunes library, then drag and drop them into the order you want them to play in.
If you want more control over how the music sounds, you can use the built-in equalizer to adjust the volume and bass levels. To do this, open the Slideshow preferences pane, then click “Sound Effects”.
You can also add narration to your slideshow by recording your voice using the built-in microphone on your Mac. To do this, open the Slideshow preferences pane, then click “Record narration”.
If you want to use music that isn’t in your iTunes library, you can drag and dropMP3 files into the Slideshow preferences pane.
Finally, if you want to ensure that your slideshow plays without interruption, you can create a “Playlist” in iTunes. To do this, open iTunes, then create a new playlist and drag and drop the songs you want to use into it. Once you’ve done this, open the Slideshow preferences pane and select “Playlist” from the drop-down menu.
Adding music to an Apple Photos slideshow – FAQ
Q: How do I add music to an Apple Photos slideshow?
A: You can add music to an Apple Photos slideshow by opening the Music app and selecting the song you want to use. Then, open the Photos app, select the slideshow you want to add music to, and tap the “Share” button. From the share sheet, tap “Add Music”, and then select the song you want to use.
Adding music to an Apple Photos slideshow – troubleshooting
Assuming you have a Mac:
-Create a new album by clicking the “+” in the sidebar and selecting “New Album.”
-Drag photos into the album.
-Click on the album to open it.
-Click the play button in the toolbar.
The slideshow starts, but there’s no music! Here’s how to troubleshoot and fix the problem.
Adding music to an Apple Photos slideshow – resources
One of the great things about Apple Photos is that you can create slideshows with your images set to music. This can be a great way to show off your photos to family and friends, or even just to create a fun video for yourself.
There are a few different ways to add music to an Apple Photos slideshow. The easiest way is to use the built-in music library that comes with Apple Photos. There are also a number of third-party apps that you can use to add music to your slideshows, and many of these apps offer a wide variety of songs and genres to choose from.
If you want even more control over the music in your slideshow, you can always create your own soundtrack using an audio editing app like GarageBand or Audacity. You can then export your finished song as an MP3 file and add it to your slideshow using the methods described above.