You can get music on your Fitbit Versa in a few different ways. You can either transfer music files from your computer to the watch, or you can download music directly onto the watch.
Checkout this video:
Most people think that in order to get music on their Fitbit Versa, they need to purchase a separate music player or sign up for a streaming service. The good news is that there are a few different ways to add music to your Fitbit Versa without having to spend any extra money. In this article, we will show you how to get music on Fitbit Versa using three different methods.
How to get music on Fitbit Versa?
There are two ways to get music on your Fitbit Versa: either via Deezer (subscription required) or by sideloading music from your computer. However, before you can do either of those things, you’ll need to make sure you have a premium Deezer account, or that you have your music stored on your computer in the AAC format. Once you’ve done that, follow the instructions below to get music on your Fitbit Versa.
If you have a premium Deezer account:
1. Open the Fitbit app on your phone.
2. Tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Advanced Settings.
3. Turn off the option for “Only show connected devices.”
4. Connect your Fitbit Versa to your premium Deezer account by doing the following:
-a. On your phone, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Advanced Settings > Music > fitbit.com/music/deezer (if you don’t see this option, tap Disconnect and try again) .
-b. On your Fitbit Versa, open the Exercise app and tap Run if it’s not already selected > Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner and select Manage Music > fitbit.com/music/deezer (if you don’t see this option, tap Disconnect and try again).
5. After you connect your accounts, all of your playlists and saved tracks will appear in the Fitbit app under Choose which playlists and tracks to sync. Select which songs you want to sync to your watch then click Done at the bottom of the screen (you can always come back and add more songs later).
6. It can take up to 24 hours for all of your selected songs to sync to your watch (this happens automatically as long as your watch is connected to Wi-Fi). Once they’re done syncing, open the Exercise app on your watch and select Run if it’s not already selected > Playlist > All Songs – these are all of the songs that are now stored on your watch.
If you want to sideload music from your computer:
1. Connect your Fitbit Versa to a charger using either the charging cradle or charging cable that came with it then plug it into a power outlet using a USB port or AC power adapter (not included). If this is the first time setting up 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9
How to transfer music to Fitbit Versa?
Fitbit Versa is a great music player, but it has one big limitation: you can only store about 300 songs on the device itself. If you want to take your entire music collection with you on your wrist, you’ll need to transfer your tunes to Fitbit Versa from your computer. Here’s how to do it.
First, connect your Fitbit Versa to your computer using the USB charging cable. Then, open the Fitbit Connect app and click “Device.” Click “Music” and then “Sync Music.”
Next, select the music files you want to transfer to Fitbit Versa. You can choose individual songs or entirealbums. Once you’ve made your selections, click “Start Sync.”
The music files will now be transferred to your Fitbit Versa. Once the process is complete, you candisconnect your device from your computer and enjoy your music wherever you go!
How to add music to Fitbit Versa from a computer?
Assuming you have already downloaded the songs you want to your computer, you can add them to your Fitbit Versa by connecting the device to your computer and copying them over to the device.
First, connect your Fitbit Versa to your computer using the charging cable.
Open the Fitbit Connect application and click on “Devices” in the top-right corner of the screen.
Click on “Versa” in the list of devices.
Under “Storage”, click on “Music”.
From here, you can click on “Add Tracks” or “Import Playlist”. If you click on “Add Tracks”, you can select individual songs to add to your Fitbit Versa. If you click on “Import Playlist”, you can choose from a variety of different playlist formats (.m3u, .wpl, and .zpl) to import onto your device.
How to add music to Fitbit Versa from a phone?
There are two ways to add music to your Fitbit Versa from your phone: via the Fitbit app or Bluetooth.
Via the Fitbit app:
1. Tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Advanced Settings.
2. Under Advanced Settings, tap Devices > Fitbit Versa > Music.
3. Tap Add Songs and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. When you’re done adding songs, tap Done.
To add music via Bluetooth:
1. Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on and that you’re within 30 feet (9 meters) of your device.
2. On your phone, open the Fitbit app > Today tab > your profile picture > Advanced Settings > Devices > Fitbit Versa > Music.
3. Tap Select Files and follow the on-screen instructions to browse for and select the music files you want to transfer to your watch from your computer’s file browser window . To select multiple files, press and hold the Shift key (PC) or Command key (Mac) while you click each file you want to transfer; then, click Open .Fitbit Connect transfers files from your computer to your watch one at a time so it might take several minutes for all of your selected songs to appear on your watch.. If prompted, enter the PIN for you watch when prompted on your computer’s screen; then, click Pair . If led by on-screen instructions in Fitbit Connect, unpair any other devices connected with Fitbit Connect before proceeding.. NOTE: If you changed the default language ofFitbit Connect,.Click Here for more information about adding music files using Bluetooth.. You can only connect one device at a time when using Bluetooth.. After you finish adding music files,.Click Here if you want tours how to create playlists or delete songs from you watch..”
How to create a playlist on Fitbit Versa?
The first thing you need to do is to download the Fitbit app on your smartphone. Once the app is installed, open it and log in using your Fitbit account. Tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Devices > Versa.
Next, tap the music icon > select an option:
– Deezer: first, you need to create a Deezer account and connect it with the Fitbit app. After that, you can create playlists in the Deezer app or website and sync them with your Versa.
– iHeartRadio: first, you need to create an iHeartRadio account and connect it with the Fitbit app. After that, you can create playlists in the iHeartRadio app or website and sync them with your Versa.
– Pandora: first, you need to create a Pandora account and connect it with the Fitbit app. After that, you can create stations in the Pandora app or website and sync them with your Versa.
– Spotify: first, you need to create a Spotify account and connect it with the Fitbit app. After that, you can create playlists in the Spotify app or website and sync them with your Versa.
Once you have selected an option, follow the on-screen instructions to finish creating your playlist.
How to delete music from Fitbit Versa?
It is really easy to delete music from your Fitbit Versa. Here are the steps:
1. On the device, open the Settings app.
2. Tap Storage > Internal storage > Apps and music.
3. Find and tap the Music app.
4. Tap the trash can icon next to any song or album you want to delete.
5. To delete all the music on your Fitbit Versa, tap Delete all > Delete all.
How to listen to music on Fitbit Versa?
There are two ways to listen to music on your Fitbit Versa: either through Pandora or Deezer (if you have a Premium account) or by transferring music files directly from your computer to your watch.
To transfer music files from your computer to your watch:
1. Connect your Fitbit Versa to the charging cable.
2. Tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Advanced Settings.
3. Turn on the Music Player switch.
4. Tap Continue > Pair Your Phone.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up Fitbit Connect for Windows and allow access to your device’s music folder. This may take a few minutes.
6. Once your music has been imported, you can create playlists by genre, artist, album, or song title in the Fitbit Connect app (Windows only). To do this, tap Music > Playlists > create playlist.
7 At any time, you can check how much free space is available on your watch by going to the Today tab in the Fitbit app and tapping your profile picture > Advanced Settings > Free Space.
Tips and Tricks
There are a few different ways that you can get music on your Fitbit Versa. One way is to transfer files directly from your computer to the device. Another way is to use the Fitbit app, which allows you to download songs from your playlists or from popular streaming services like Pandora and Spotify. And finally, you can also use the built-in FM radio to listen to music without having to transfer any files. Here are some tips and tricks for getting the most out of music on your Fitbit Versa.
1. If you want to transfer files directly from your computer, you’ll need to first install the Fitbit Connect software. This software is available for both Windows and Mac computers.
2. Once the software is installed, simply connect your Fitbit Versa to your computer using the included USB cable.
3. The next step is to add music files to the Fitbit Connect software. To do this, simply click on the “Music” tab and then drag and drop the files that you want to add into the software window.
4. Once the files have been added, they will be automatically transferred to your Fitbit Versa the next time it syncs with the software.
5. If you want to use Pandora or Spotify, you’ll need to first download and install the respective app onto your smartphone or tablet. Then, simply connect your device to your Fitbit Versa using Bluetooth and follow the prompts within each app in order to start streaming music.
If you want to get music on your Fitbit Versa, you have a few different options. You can either use the built-in storage to upload your own MP3s, or you can subscribe to a streaming service like Pandora or Spotify.
Whichever method you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy your music while you work out or just go about your day.