You can now play music from your phone on your Xbox One console. Here’s how to set it up and start streaming.
Checkout this video:
If you want to be able to play music from your phone on your Xbox One, there are a few different ways you can go about it. One option is to use the official Xbox app, which will let you stream music from your phone to your console. Another option is to use the Bluetooth settings on your Xbox One, which will allow you to connect your phone wirelessly and play music through it that way.
What You’ll Need
To get started, you’ll need an Xbox One, a controller, and a compatible phone with the Xbox app installed. You can use any Bluetooth-enabled phone or tablet to play music on your Xbox One console, but if you want to control your music using the app, you’ll need a phone or tablet running iOS 10 or higher for iOS devices, or Android 6.0 or higher for Android devices.
How to Play Music from Your Phone on Xbox One
If you have an Xbox One, you can play music from your phone using the controller or the Kinect sensor. Here’s how:
1. To use your phone as a controller, first connect it to your Xbox One using a micro-USB cable.
2. Then, open the app you want to use to play music (like Pandora or Spotify) and start playing a song.
3. When the song starts playing, you’ll see a notification on your screen that says “Playing on Xbox One.” You can then use your phone’s controls to pause, skip, or adjust the volume of the song.
4. To use your Kinect sensor to play music from your phone, first make sure that your phone is connected to your Xbox One using a micro-USB cable.
5. Then, open the app you want to use to play music (like Pandora or Spotify) and start playing a song.
6. The Kinect sensor will automatically recognize that you’re playing music and will display controls on the screen for you to pause, skip, or adjust the volume of the song.
Tips and Tricks
If you have an Xbox One, you can use it to play music from your phone. This can be done using either a Bluetooth connection or by connecting your phone to the Xbox One using a 3.5mm audio cable. Here are some tips and tricks on how to get the most out of playing music from your phone on Xbox One.
-To connect your phone to Xbox One using Bluetooth, go to the Connect button on the side of the console and select your phone from the list of devices.
-If you’re using a 3.5mm audio cable, plug it into the AUX port on the back of the console.
-Once your phone is connected, you can use the Xbox One controller to control playback. Pressing the ‘Xbox Home’ button will bring up the media player, where you can play/pause, skip tracks, and adjust volume.
-You can also set up playlists in advance so that you can just hit ‘play’ and have your favorite tunes ready to go.
-If you’re playing music from your phone while gaming, you’ll want to make sure that the game’s audio settings are configured correctly so that you can hear both the game and the music at a comfortable volume level.
To play music from your phone on Xbox One, you’ll need to download the Xbox app and then connect your phone to your console. Once you’ve done that, you can select music from your phone’s library and play it through your Xbox One. You can also use the app to control playback and volume, and create playlists.